Production Log 5 : Website linked page
I created a heading for the Stile Global section, which follows the same design as the main website heading.
I created the first headline for an article using an image and text beneath. I took this photo using the label of a Barbour coat and a Union Flag I own to create a photo that shows the British clothing brand Barbour with a British flag in the background to link the brand to Britain symbolically. This article relates to the section which has the aim of linking individual countries and regions to fashion and style.
I created a second headline for the Stile Global section by creating an article about Superdry which is a British brand that specifically draws from Japanese and American vintage styles, which I feel fits the criteria for this section of the magazine. I took a photo of a Superdry jacket I own and removed the background to create a simple image to relate to the headline.

No comments:
Post a Comment